Last updated: May 20, 2018
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the http://www.pinetops.org website (the "Service") operated by Pinetops ("us", "we", or "our").
Terms of Service
3. Reservation of Rights. The Site is the intellectual property and copyrighted work of Pinetops and/or its licensors. All rights, title and interest not expressly granted with respect to the Site are reserved. All content provided through the Site is provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. The Site may provide links to third party web sites. Pinetops is not responsible for third party content, products or services provided on or through such third party web sites and you bear all risks associated with the access and use of such web sites and third party content, products and services.
6. Disclaimer. ANY CONTENT ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. PINETOPS SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF CONTENT.
7.. PINETOPS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO, AND MONITOR THE USE OF, THE SITE AND CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
8. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL PINETOPS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
10. Minors. This Site is not directed to minors, minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that they do not submit any information to us.
11. Applicable Laws. All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site and content provided on or through or uploaded to the Site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of California. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Site or content shall be instituted in a state or federal court in San Francisco County. You and Pinetops agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
12. Copyright. Pinetops, the Pinetops logo, and content on this site are copyright of the Pinetops Foundation. Other names appearing on the Site may be trademarks or copyright of their respective owners.